4 maggio 2011

^^ two challenges ^^

Eheheh ok, ok, maybe I'm in late, but believe me in this last period I was busy with everything kind of problems, including one with my lovely dog :( Now I'm here to show my last works, all made for commissions or requests in my facebook page 1. Easel card for a midwife's birthday who loves her job

2. Card for Mother's day, for my fiancè's mom and grandmom :) a sweet thought for fill the distance.
Onestly I falled in love with this card, I think that my style is becoming better, and i discovered a pure pleasure to use the flowers :)


Now I'm going to make a card for a friend, so I must to say byebye... thank you for every comment you'll leave :) Thanks for have been passed

This lasy card partecipates to For Fun Challenges "
Spring or Mother's Day with flowers" & Delightful Challenges "Mother's Day or Someone Special
"

5 commenti:

  1. Ciao, Elena!!! So lovely to see you - haven't been on FB recently so not ignoring you!

    Wow, your style gets better every time I visit! Love both of them - the arrangements are just gorgeous!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello Elena honey! Lovely to see you on my blog today - thought I'd come over and say HI!! Hope you are ok - looking forward to more creations from you!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ti ringrazio tantissimo per i premi!!!! Mi scuserai se non li passo ma ne parlero' nel mio misero blog, si' perche' confesso che il tuo non lo conoscevo e da quando ho letto vari tuoi post mi sono scompisciata! Sto scrivendo alle 6 e 30 di mattina non far caso se crivo delle assurdita', pero' la verita' e' che mi ono veramente piegata in due dal ridee. Mi sono rivista in tante cose che scrivi! Bacione ora non smetto di seguirti!!! BArbarayaya

    RispondiElimina
  4. Innanzitutto sappi che ho sfamato i pesci qua sotto: erano affamatissimi ;))
    La prima card è proprio allegra, colorata, originale, insomma...bella! Grazie di essere diventata mia sostenitrice :)
    A presto

    RispondiElimina